- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the home buying process
- Answer your questions about the local market area.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Movers.com for local movers, Long Distance moves, across states, small shipments, Auto Shipping, Overseas, Moving Boxes, and Truck Rentals & Storage.
On this site you get the facility to avail of many of the features that are important for a person to get acquainted with before selecting any type of mortgage. If you are looking for proper guidance on the mortgage process alongwith some inputs about credit, bankruptcy and insurance or are serching for a suitable lender in your region, the various sections of this site will give you the oppurtunity to enhance your knowledge about all the possible questions that may arise when you start to decide about the type of mortgage you need.